Turgidity Sentence Examples | Use Turgidity in a sentence
1.it is this hydrostatic pressure that maintains the Turgidity of plant parts.
2.he loved the darkness and folded himself into it. it fitted the Turgidity of his desire which, in spite of all, was like a riches .
3.the control is effected through changes in Turgidity .
4.study on the effects of different tourniquet tension on the Turgidity of superficial vein
5.objective to explore the method of superficial vein Turgidity in the dorsum of hand and increase the accuracy of venepuncture.
6.it is also apparent that water temperature has a rapid effect on the Turgidity of plants.
7.Turgidity is the main means of support of herbaceous plants and other unlignified tissues. see osmosis; plasmolysis; turgor pressure.
8.the stagnation of damp Turgidity and insufficiency of qi and ying were the results of the disease.
9.methods: apply dimethyl benzene on the left ear of small rats and inject cross vegetable glue into the back toe of big rats. work out their inhibition rate and Turgidity rate separately.
10.it fitted the Turgidity of his desire which, in spite of all, was like a riches.
11.the high target and Turgidity in agriculture development promoted the productive relations to so-called higher forms.
- Irritate Sentence Examples
- Impulsive Sentence Examples
- Corporeity Sentence Examples
- Leached Sentence Examples
- Spindle Sentence Examples
- Confessional Sentence Examples
- AIDS Sentence Examples
- Superannuation Sentence Examples
- Flagellum Sentence Examples
- Lustrous Sentence Examples
- Diarist Sentence Examples
- Stately Sentence Examples
- Carburized Sentence Examples
- Toleration Sentence Examples
- Bankruptcies Sentence Examples