Sheol Sentence Examples | Use Sheol in a sentence
1.like Sheol let us swallow them alive and whole, like those who go down to the pit.
2.i said, in the noontide of my days i shall go into the gates of Sheol: i am deprived of the residue of my years.
3.but they do not know that the dead are there, that her guests are in the depths of Sheol.
4.your servants will bring down the gray hairs of your servant, our father, with sorrow to Sheol.
5.let us swallow them alive like Sheol, and whole, like those who go down into the pit.
6.though they dig into Sheol, from there my hand will take them; and though they go up into heaven, from there i will bring them down.
7.Sheol and abaddon are never satisfied, and the eyes of man are never satisfied.
8.now for it, said i; we'll all land in Sheol in ten minutes, sure.
9.so act according to your wisdom, and do not let his gray hair go down to Sheol in peace.
10.Sheol, where is thy destruction? repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.
11.the abode of the dead, identified with the hebrew Sheol and the greek hades; the underworld. leather-silhouette, hell ( introduction): eighteen layers of hell of nether world in leather-silhouette legends.
12.like Sheol let us swallow them alive;
13.for the wise the path of life leads upward, in order to avoid Sheol below.
14.let me not be put to shame, o jehovah; for i have called upon thee: let the wicked be put to shame, let them be silent in Sheol.
15.her steps hold fast to Sheol.
16.Sheol and abaddon are never satisfied, and human eyes are eyes are never satisfied.
17.her house is the way to Sheol, descending to the chambers of death.
18.you will know what you ought to do to him, and you shall bring his gray head down with blood to Sheol.
19.after ghost month, ghosts have to return to the underworld, and the gates of hell close. now for it, said i; we'll all land in Sheol in ten minutes, sure.
20.the wicked will be turned back to Sheol, all the nations who forget god.
21.the abode of the dead, identified with the hebrew Sheol and the greek hades; the underworld.
- Shepherd Sentence Examples
- Shepherded Sentence Examples
- Shepherdess Sentence Examples
- Shepherding Sentence Examples
- Sherbet Sentence Examples
- Sherif Sentence Examples
- Sheriff Sentence Examples
- Sherry Sentence Examples
- Shew Sentence Examples
- Shewn Sentence Examples
- Shied Sentence Examples
- Shield Sentence Examples
- Lateritic Sentence Examples
- Cuneiform Sentence Examples
- Goodwife Sentence Examples
- Analyzing Sentence Examples
- Nep Sentence Examples
- Corroborative Sentence Examples
- Exerciser Sentence Examples
- Ingenuity Sentence Examples
- Quality Sentence Examples
- Kidneys Sentence Examples
- Laughed Sentence Examples
- Fumarate Sentence Examples
- Adiposity Sentence Examples
- Exceedingly Sentence Examples
- Collocate Sentence Examples