Foxglove Sentence Examples | Use Foxglove in a sentence
1.she picked up a pink flower from a Foxglove.
2.the common or pop purple Foxglove produces pretty flowers along a tall leaves stamp leafy stem called a spike.
3.the family is notable for its many ornamental garden plants, including snapdragon (antirrhinum species) and Foxglove.
4.Foxglove can calls hot cause heart failure.
5.go and take a look at any chinese pharmacy, and you will see cabinets with numerous drawers, each bearing the name of a drug& toncal, Foxglove, rhubarb, saltpetre, indeed, everything that should be there.
6.Foxglove can cause heart failure.
7.vegetable poisons - alpine crowfoot, amanita toadstool, Foxglove, xmas rose.
8.and Foxglove is a deadly plant that also doubles as a cardiac medication.
9.Foxglove - if used properly it can strengthen the heart - although it is too easy to overdose if you don't know exactly what you are doing.
10.the leaves of the purple Foxglove plant contain the drug digitalis. a small amount of digitalis causes the heart to eat more strongly. digitalis glycosides are potent inhibitors of a fundamental and vital ion transport process, common to most cells.
11.which valuable drug is produced by the Foxglove?
- Assert Sentence Examples
- Reached Sentence Examples
- Impartation Sentence Examples
- Dyspeptic Sentence Examples
- Augment Sentence Examples
- Grudgingly Sentence Examples
- Stormwind Sentence Examples
- acidosis Sentence Examples
- Concerned Sentence Examples
- Vilifying Sentence Examples
- Sheard Sentence Examples
- Prattled Sentence Examples
- Heterogenous Sentence Examples
- Thief Sentence Examples
- Dwelling Sentence Examples