Endive Sentence Examples | Use Endive in a sentence
1.general specification for short wave single-sideband communication equipment variety of Endive having leaves with irregular frilled edges.
2.young broad-leaved Endive plant deprived of light to form a narrow whitish head. small semi-evergreen shrubby tree of southeastern united states having hairy young branchlets and leaves narrowing to a slender bristly point.
3.natural bitter drink is a new type of product of the soft drinks in the world. Endive is a good material for processing bitter drinks.
4.okay. well, for appetizers, we have a lovely belgian Endive salad with garlic croutons.
5.compositae Endive for the whole plant vegetables. most parts of our country have distribution, and is found mostly in roadside fields.
6.what we've done is use every green vegetable we could put our hands on - green beans, asparagus, fennel, cucumber, apples and Endive.
7.the reform of the experiment teaching models has raised students interest in learning. trained Endive persons of high quality and has also raised the quality of teaching and learning.
8.i got your favorite salad-- Endive and arugula.
9.this sentence is in the current voice. can you change it into the pear Endive voice?
10.they are snails in garlic butter, guinea hen under glass with wild rice, braised Endive, heart of palm salad, and croquembouche.
11.the blanching treatments were optimized to improve bath the texture and color of canned green bean and Endive.
12.one of the most Endive and significant cultural phenomena in the 20th century is the alliance between tv and advertising. tv advertising has the duality of being practical and aesthetic.
13.clarence Endive was from east egg, as i remember.
14.an indian plant ( cichorium endivia) cultivated for its crown of crisp, succulent leaves used in salads. they are snails in garlic butter, guinea hen under glass with wild rice, braised Endive, heart of palm salad, and croquembouche.
15.we have a mixed-green salad, hearts of palm or a very fine Endive salad with baby shrimp.
16.effect of potash fertilizer and organic fertilizer on yield and product quality of Endive
17.a variety of Endive ( cichorium endivia) having leaves with irregular, frilled edges and often used in salads.
18.a couple, including ice cream, and an Endive and nut salad, sound ok, but really, would you bother?
19.a variety of Endive ( cichorium endivia) having leaves with irregular, frilled edges and often used in salads. the shopping: the salad: tomatoes, lettuce, cucumbers, and onions.
20.you read things like, white-van man does not eat braised Endive.
21.the diet form was soaked pellets mixed with Endive .
- Endless Sentence Examples
- Endlessly Sentence Examples
- Endlessness Sentence Examples
- Endmost Sentence Examples
- Endocardial Sentence Examples
- Endocarditis Sentence Examples
- Endocardium Sentence Examples
- Endocarp Sentence Examples
- Endochondral Sentence Examples
- endocrine Sentence Examples
- Endoderm Sentence Examples
- Endodermal Sentence Examples
- Overstocked Sentence Examples
- Sloppiness Sentence Examples
- Butternut Sentence Examples
- Anaesthetization Sentence Examples
- Wrasse Sentence Examples
- Blue jay Sentence Examples
- Stretch Sentence Examples
- Hexavalent Sentence Examples
- Skylark Sentence Examples
- Laden Sentence Examples
- Tumult Sentence Examples
- Familiar Sentence Examples
- Subtleties Sentence Examples
- Phonographic Sentence Examples
- Celerity Sentence Examples